Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Drug Free Methods

Since staying drug free is very important to me, I have many natural ways to release endorphins.

One of these methods are playing golf. Playing golf can be very relaxing and fun to play. It is even more fun when I play with others since I get to socialize and laugh, and laughing is a very good method of naturaly releasing endorphins

Another natural method of releasing endorphins is watching TV. When I watch TV my favourite kinds of shows are comedy, not only are these entertaining they are halarious aswel. Watching TV makes and keeps my happy, naturaly releasing endorphins.

Finally, I like to listen to music. For me listening to the music I like can be very pleasureable and almost as fun as golf. When listening to music i can continue for hours, music always keeps me happy, meaning it is also an endorphin releasing activity.

No comments: